A camera test to determine if my new thrift store find had any light leaks or other problems. Thankfully I’m problem-free aside from a few mechanical oddities and those I can live with for a while. A 100-roll box of expired Fuji Superia 400 appeared in the photo lab last semester, evidently free, so that’s what I used rather than waste my own film (12 exposure rolls, so I wouldn’t call it cost-effective to process C-41). Processed in Sprint Chemistry and I used the times for Tri-X; it fogged quite a lot but seems to look alright in scanning.
I see this stand of scrub oak nearly day I’m on campus because it’s right out the window of Columbine Hall (where the photo lab is). I’ve photographed it at least twice before, here and here, plus it can be seen in the back of these shots as well.